Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh, how I long to head to Arugam Bay!

Been on this island for 28 years and have travelled a lot but Arugam Bay still remains the best and most exciting place on this island paradise. Jungle beaches with amazing breaks, winds in the afternoon for some kitesurfing amongst the surfers, the crocodiles and ruines, nights under the stars and food....oh, how I long to head to Arugam Bay again.

Early in the morning I wake up,
Grab my Board Shorts and Surfboard,
I run to the bay....

Arugam Bay,
Thats where I want to be,
Arugam Bay,
Thats where I want to stay

5 comments:

The Office Manager said...

There is nothing stopping you!
Come and reside here!
On this side of our island!
You are most welcome!

dilsiriw said...

I will, I will Fred :) Just need a nice peace of land :)

The Office Manager said...

You'd better hurry up.
Prices are set to rise sharply after this season.
Many Russians and Chinese buyers are around already.
I don't get involved in land deals, but we know two good plots with a clear title deed.

dilsiriw said...

I mean piece. Aiyooo, April Fred, April. I just need a few perches. Hmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Hello Arugam.

This is Dimitri. Want to come and kite in your bay. When is best time?

Also, may be interested to move and live there. Are prices still cheap, or went up since last year?

How do I contact you Arugam? you have email address? or skype?

Dimitri.